We understand that despite the best care we provide our pets, emergencies happen. Whether your pet has become suddenly ill, injured, or is showing signs of a life-threatening condition, we are here to be your emergency veterinarian in Tucson, AZ.
If you think you are in need of an emergency veterinarian in Tanque Verde, Catalina Foothills, or Tucson areas, follow these four steps to give your pet the best chance of recovery:
- Stay Calm – Your pet can tell when you are stressed, so it is important to remain as calm as possible and talk in a soft, soothing voice.
- Call – Contact us at (520) 547.9320 and we will help you determine if your pet needs immediate care.
- Observe – Gather as much information about your pet’s current condition. This will help our medical team make an initial diagnosis and treatment plan. Take note of the animal’s current activity level, as well as any unusual behavior such as: labored breathing, limping, bleeding or vomiting.
- Respond – We may be able to provide in-home suggestions or may ask you bring your pet in for immediate care, depending on the severity of your pet’s condition. If you are transporting your pet, please drive safely!
We are committed to offering same day emergency appointments for our established patients, at our facility, Sabino Veterinary Care. If your emergency happens while our clinic is closed, or if you having any difficulty contacting us, please visit one of these local clinics for after-hours care.
- Southern Arizona Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center 520.888.3177
- Valley Animal Hospital (VCA) 520.748.0331
- Veterinary Specialty Center of Tucson 520.795.9955
- Animal Emergency Service / Pima 520.326.7449
AVMA: CPR for Pets
Pet Emergency Care Services Near You
Pet owners in the Tucson, Arizona, area trust Sabino Veterinary Care for pet emergency care services. Contact us to learn more and set up an appointment.
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.